Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

My Modern Hero

                                                                                     

                                                                      ''My Modern Hero"

                   "HERO",if you  hear  the word "Hero" the first thing that comes out on your mind are the superheroes,right?

But  for  me,the  first thing that comes out on my mind are my PARENTS.
                       My parents  are my hero,why?Because   since  I  was born,they are  always  there for me.They  work  very very hard to  provide our needs.And inorder to   sent us to  school.And they are always there  whenever I have  problem.And I know    they've  spent alot  for  me  and   my   younger brother and I  know that they've suffer/face alot of problems but they were able to overcome those problems and give us a good life.
                     My parents are  my true hero because they sacrifice and really work very hard for us.And they are very strong  that  they were able to overcome  the problems and challenges that comes in our  lives.              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento