Martes, Oktubre 1, 2013



                                                                         My Teacher,My Hero


            A true hero don't have a supernatural power to help and save other people.He or she do not need  a power like superman,batman, and other heroes to help others.
            Ordinary people can also be considered as heroes like our TEACHERS.Our teachers are our second parents.They teach us how to become good citizen and guide us for our better future.If there is no teacher,there is no Engineers,Doctors,Nurses and other proffessios.They are one of the reason behind one's success.They are the key for the successful future of everyone. Teachers are good models for the young men and women.
             And for me,my teacher is my hero because he/she teaches me to become a good citizen and shares his/her knowledge to me  as a key for my future.







                      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento